Tuesday, July 8, 2008






I am so sorry that I haven't posted in forever. We have been so busy on the weekends and then on the evenings we have been outside with little L more.
Anyway, here is a pic of Lindon playing with his ball on the front porch. He throws his ball so good. He loves it. He is also clapping really well. He has been for about a month now. His little face just lights up with a big smile and he starts clapping. It is so cute. Lindon is also playing peek a boo now. He has been playing for about two weeks. It is the sweetest thing ever. The other night he was behind the recliner in our bedroom and I was laying on the floor in front of it. I could see his little feet through the bottom of the chair. He would slowly creep to the side of the chair and then slowly try to look out from behind the chair until one eye popped out and then I would say peek a boo and he would go crazy laughing and running as fast as he could at me and attack me, sit on my back, and then go running behind the chair again. He did that over and over. It was so much fun. I just love times like that.
Anyway, back to the pics. Don't you like the little fit Lindon is throwing in this pic. He was getting tired and he got mad that I had to set him in the pack n play so he decided to let me know about it. He was literally swinging from the top of the crib. I couldn't believe it. What a tantrum. It was kind of humerous.

No comments: