On Saturday we went out on the boat with Lindon's parents and on the way to Topsail island, where we let out, Grandmama was pointing to a baby in a magazine and was trying to get Lindon to say baby. Well he did! Yeah! He said baby over and over. It was cute. So now he can say...baby, dada and sometimes daddy, ma, mama and sometimes mommy, gag for dog, ba for bird, ball, and uh oh. It is so cute. When we talk to him he knows what we are talking about for the most part. You can see simple things that he hears a lot are beginning to click. He was down the hallway the other day and I called him from the couch. I asked him to go get his ball, which was in the kitchen, and throw it to me. He ran down the hall and to me, then I pointed to his ball in the kitchen and said go get your ball and throw it to me and he ran and got his ball and threw it. He definately responds when I say lets go eat. He loves food! We can't eat or drink anything without him running over to us and asking for some. He is such a food blister. When I say lets go bye bye he knows to get up and come with me. Sometimes he would rather do his own thing but for the most part he knows we are going outside and he is all for that.
Lindon throws his baby tantrums too. It is kind of humerous. When he wants something and doesn't get it or wants to play or go in an opposite direction and we don't let him he will start crying and lay down, slowly lay his head back on the floor and commense to crying. He may add in a few leg kicks here or there while on the floor. If we walk away he will whine for a few then quit. He is such a nut. I just let him bang his head and throw his fit cause fighting makes him fight back and I am not challenging that. He'll decide when he is ready to quit throwing his fit and realize that nobody is paying no mind to him.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thats awesome! N&C are taking their sweet time to talk. Soon, I hope. They have some words, but they just aren't ready I guess.
Post a Comment