Monday, July 28, 2008

Misc. pics






Just a few misc. pics. Lindon bought me a cookie birthday cake. Yum Yum, chewy and good. That makes me a big ole 23 years old. Lindon loves to ride the lawn mower. If he knows Daddy is mowing the lawn he goes to the door and points out. If we are outside he starts whining for Daddy to pick him up and take him for a ride. Again, our little corn eater hasn't changed. We went to the state farmers market yesterday in Raleigh to get him a bushel which is 65 pieces. He should be happy for a while. :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's out of control!!!!! LOL

Jill said...

Hope you had a good birthday Heather! Happy belated! I always forget you are that much younger. I feel old - almost 28!

Anonymous said...

Heather, I can't believe you did the lizards. What a turkey! Enjoyed the blog. -Carole