


I tried working with Lindon on coloring with crayons and I don't think he is ready or maybe we just don't have good crayons. I bought the ones with the plastic ball and the crayon twists out the top (by crayola), but he likes to use then as throwing balls not coloring. So I got him this sketch thingy and he is doing really well with it. He knows what end colors, but he doesn't have the greatest control over the pen. Here are his first scribbles though. Good Job Bud!


1 comment:
Good job! It is very important for him to begin coloring. Bring out the crayons every once in a while. They do require a lot more hand strength which he will need to write in future years. Markers and sidewalk chalk work well also (if you can keep them from being eaten!) Nothing like art work on the refrigerator! It makes a special mailing for Grandmas and Grandpas (and great Aunts).
Post a Comment