Monday, June 30, 2008

6 quirks continued...

Okay, so I got swamped at work just as I was trying to finish my post and had to submit it a little early, but here we go.


4. The only way I will eat steak is if I have cottage cheese and mushrooms to put on top. Initially everyone thinks I am disgusting for eating my steak like this until they try it. Then they are hooked. The neighbor ate with us about a month ago and we had steak. I MADE him try his steak the way I eat it and he loved it. Lindon was the same way. In case your curious as to where I picked up this habit, it came from my Dad. Growing up this is how he ate his steak and passed it on to me. Lindon's Mom knows to have cottage cheese around for me if I am eating steak at their house. Bless her sweeeettt little heart!!! :o)

5. I can't stand to feel dirt under my feet when walking on the floor. I am always sweeping the floor or wearing flippies or socks cause I can't stand to feel even a crumb under my foot. It drives me crazy.

6. I HATE putting away laundry. I will fold all day long, but putting away is another story. I can have like five loads of folded laundry sitting on the guest bed and not put them away and its cool with me. That is the case right this moment :o). You know Lindon doesn't put clothes away so he can't say too much, but I can't stand it cluttering up that bed either. Since they are still sitting on my bed I guess I can stand looking at them more than I can stand putting them away.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I can totally feel for the sand under the feet thing! I am the same way! I need it to feel clean. I love the feeling of a clean floor!

And I hate putting laundry away too! I can handle the folding though. :)

Thanks for finishing 4-6 :)