Friday, July 25, 2008

2 molars!

I realized last night that 2 of Lindons molars have pushed through. My poor man was sooo cranky last week starting from about the middle of the week through the weekend. I didn't want to look and see because I knew that they were coming through and were really tender, but now that it has been a few days I wanted to look and see. Sure enough there they were. He still didn't want me to touch them though. Who would want someones finger wiggling around in there mouth anyway? :o)

2 comments:

Jill said...

How much does Lindon weigh now? Just FYI once he is 24 lbs he can take Children's Ibuprofen! It helped Nicholas a lot today to have children's!

heathersoutherland said...

Thanks he does seem to do well still with the motrin, but if I need to I will keep that in mind. :o)