My cousin Jill tagged me!
The Rules:
- 6 Quirks Tag-------->
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them (The only blogger buddies I have are my two cousins and they have already been tagged)
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
1. I get impatient easily. Most of the time I am good, but especially on weekends and nights that I am off I feel like I only have a small amount of time to be home with my men and get things done around the house so I hate to go grocery shopping and run around town cause I feel like I am wasting my weekend away and my time is just too precious!
2. I am so scared of ghosts! I am home alone on nights that Lindon works and I am always freaking myself out. I swear I am seeing and hearing all kinds of crazy things. About 99% of it is in my head.
3. I love movies set in the 14 or 15th century and older movies from the 1920's-1930
Lindon hates it but he is either sleeping during movies or always gone so who cares :o)
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Did you ever figure out that ghost stuff in your house? I'd be watching over my shoulder too! Hey, missy, its 6 quirks, not 3. You have 3 more to go, :)
Post a Comment