




Lindon got a new John Deere lawn mower for his business. Old girl has replaced me for the moment. We will see how long that lasts!:o) Well when I came home last night I pull up and see Lindon and Little Lindon on the lawnmower getting ready to take a ride around the neighborhood. It was actually really cute. Lindon put his ear muffs protector things on Little L. He loves riding around. It was cute. Lindon had me get on and see how the mower worked compared to his other one and I about ran it into the garage door of another house. I couldn't stop the thing and I freaked out so I threw the emergency brake on. You know that damaged Lindons heart. He heard his new baby girl squeal her emergency brakes for the first time. :o) He said he saw $1000 dollars flash quickly before his eyes. It was funny. I thought that maybe it would slow down since the driveway was sloped. No it just kicked into gear to go uphill. Ahhh! Scary.


No comments:
Post a Comment