




This past weekend we drove to New bern for one of Lindons softball tournaments. The pics are from the car ride to the game. Notice the sun coming up. That means it was way too early for a Saturday. We had to get up at 5:30 and anyone who knows me knows that I am NOT a morning person. Needless to say his team lost all three games. They were the first team to drop out. Losers! Just kidding.
Lindon G. did really good. It was such a pretty day. Perfect weather.


2 comments:
Wow he has grown a lot! What does he weigh now?
Like 23 lbs. That was during his 9month appt.. Itsn't neat to see the difference between N & C and Lindon. He is average for his age, but he has these little chubby legs. I love them though. I kiss them all the time .
Post a Comment