



For Lindons Easter basket Lindon and I got him a new "toy basket". He outgrew his other toy basket a while ago. We filled it with grass of course cause we knew he would love the texture and apparently he wanted to taste it as well. We also filled it with things that he could use. A pair of pjs, a floaty for Grandmom and Granddads pool, a bubble wand (he loves bubbles), an elephant blanket and some freeze dried fruit. Lindon may not know what Easter is about but he sure loved digging through his basket. He charged for it as soon as I put it down on the floor. We had to watch the grass but he seemed to have fun. I wanted to color eggs with him, but Lindon thought it was probably too early. He is probably right. Unless he could eat it or watch it be done it 5 seconds it probably did need to wait until next year.


1 comment:
Jason wanted to color eggs with our twins too - but I reminded him they would probably be stained for Easter. lol
Post a Comment