Lindons parents watched little Lindon for us so we could go out with our friends. It was wonderful since we hadn't been out in a while. We had so much fun. Although it doesn't look like it, we were responsible (Lindon and I at least) :o)
Yeah, I missed Little L before we could even get out of the driveway. If I know whats good for our relationship though I better keep on backin out. :o) Its like leaving him for work. Once I am gone its easier, but leaving is hard. I do love to spend time with my husband, but you know how it is.
2 comments:
Its nice to get out even though we love our kids so much! Glad you had fun and were responsible too!
Yeah, I missed Little L before we could even get out of the driveway. If I know whats good for our relationship though I better keep on backin out. :o) Its like leaving him for work. Once I am gone its easier, but leaving is hard. I do love to spend time with my husband, but you know how it is.
Post a Comment