Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thing are moving along, including Lindon!

Hey guys,
Just thought I would give you an update with no pics. I will be getting more on here soon. I misplaced my camera cord temp.. He He.
Our house is under roof with shingles on, windows and door in, and that papery stuff that goes between your osb and siding is on. Me, Lindon, baby lindon, and his Dad went to the house this past weekend to put the boxes in for the electrical work and we are going to pull the wire and put the siding on the house this weekend. Exciting! I have some good pics to share with you as soon as I get my stuff together.
Baby Lindon is getting sooo close to crawling. He is now on his hands and knees he just has to figure out how to put one hand before the other and keep his strength up. He rolls great though, from one side of the room to the other. He gets sooo happy when one of us comes home from work. He has been expressing himself a lot more lately. Maybe the past few weeks to a month. He would always smile when he saw us, but now he just lights up. The other day I went to pick him up at Ms. Katies (his child care provider) and he was on the floor playing. I called his name and he looked up. He wasn't facing me so he was trying to figure out where my voice came from. I grap his side and turned him over on his back and he went crazy. Smiling and giggling hard. It was the funniest thing. He was flappiing his arms up and down and kicking his legs tightening them up like he was stretching them out. He was the happiest thing. I picked him up and gave him a huge hug and wrapped his arms around my neck and squeezed real tight. All the while, still smiling and screeching. Then he leaned back from my neck and opened up his hands grabbed my face and put his mouth over mine to give me a kiss. It was the absolute best feeling in the world. It made my day x 100. You can tell he loves his Momma.

No comments: