Hey Guys,
Sorry I haven't been able to work on my site that much, but Lindon and I are living with his parents so it is a little harder to add pics. I am working on it though. I have some cute ones to share. Lindon's appt. went really well. He now weighs 19 lbs. 10 oz.. Less than what I thought he would weigh. He is also 28 inches long. What a big little baby. He is trying sooo hard to crawl. He is pushing his little booty in the air with his back legs, but hasn't realized that he has to pick up the front end. So he scoots with his butt in the air and face down then rolls himself over. He has gotten really good at rollling his body back and forth (Back to belly and belly to back). He is soooo funny. The other night Lindon was at work and Gramps Southerland was banging and shuffling his hand on the back of the couch and Lindon thought it was the funniest thing. It was sooo cute cause he was squealing and giggling more than I have ever heard him squeal.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
wow that is really great that he is getting so interested in moving. Mine are getting so close to the typical crawl now, but then they resort back to the tried-and-true army crawl. :)
Post a Comment