Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We're Back!



























We had so much fun in Michigan. It was a really nice visit. Lindon did beyond well on the airplane. On the first flight, which is the longest and played for about 30 minutes and then slept. During the layover we let him run around and play to get some energy out. Then on the second flight he played. That flight only lasted about 25 minutes, the flight from Detroit to Flint. On the drive home is did good too. I was so proud of him. I did give him some dramamine so I really think that helped him. He likes to fly though. I was all in the window looking down on the ground and didn't mind take off or landing with the pressure changes in the cabin. He was so good. We were going to go to Mackinaw but decided not to push our luck with how well Lindon was traveling. It is about three hours from my parents house. Instead, we went to Duck island in Alpena Michigan then to see Uncle Alec and his new apartment. We went to Iargo springs as well. It was so pretty. We had a really nice time. I little more chilly than we are used to, but we had mostly sunny weather all week. It was nice to be back home and let Grandma and Grandpa see the little man. Grandma taught Lindon the Meow meow song. It is so cute. You will see some pics from the Shipwreck museum that we also went to in Alpena. Lucas and his family drove up with us on that trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather~
We had such a wonderful time with Lil Lindon, Lindon, and you. I was so thrilled to see all of you. I hope we will be able to get together again soon.
We ♥ you all.
Missin' you in Michigan.
♥ Tanya
Give Lil Lindy kisses from Uncle Lucas and Aunt Tanya

Jill said...

Thanks for sharing all the pictures Heather. Its neat to see our family from over there. :) I'm glad Lindon did so well on the trip. Good call on the dramamine.