Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sorry!

Hey Guys, I am so sorry that I haven't posted for a month. We have been very busy and posting just seemed too much. Lindon has changed so much in the past month. It is so crazy. In the past few weeks he has turned into our little monkey. He is pulling out the chairs from the kitchen table and climbing on top of the chairs and sits on top of the table. He sits on the coffee table and bangs on the table. He climbs on beds, couches and anything within reach. He even tried to climb the stove. It was not funny but at the time hilarious. Lindon has also advanced in his speech so much. He is saying Keykey for Kitty, car, Nana for nanight, juice, and papa. It is so wierd. Along with speaking he is also understanding me more when I talk to him. He knows when I say lets go bye bye or outside. He gets all excited. He also knows milk and eat. He goes crazy. He has had two more teeth come in, which means a few days of whiney butt. I weighed him the other day on the scale and he weighs 25 lbs. I thought he would have been like thirty lbs cause that boy is HEAVY! I will post some pictures soon.
We are flying to Michigan to see my parents on Saturday and will not be back until the following Saturday. Wish us luck with Little L on the airplane!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Have a great time in Michigan! :) Good luck on the plane!