I forgot to tell you guys too that Lindon's first molar came in over the weekend. I felt that his gums were swelling up so I knew to look for it, but he was a little whiny one night. I knew to check for it. Of course he won't let me feel it so I have to pretend like I am playing with him and hang him upside down so he will laugh with his mouth wide open. Then I can see. He has been doing really good with them though. Only whiny as the night approaches until he gets his motrin. The left side of his mouth is swollen too so I know more are coming.
Also, F.Y.I my son HATES so get his teeth brushed. I feel like his teeth are going to fall out at age 1 because it is such a fight to get him to allow me to brush his teeth. I have to hold both arms down and hold his head still, let his head go back and mouth wide of from screaming bloody murder then I can try my best to fight the pulling of the arms and twisting of his little body. I hate it. I feel like I am abusing him. He does much better with our toothbrush becuase we have the electric one. So now he has his $25 dollar a head toothbrush. At least is gets many many more rotations in. He lets me brush for a least 30 seconds before I have to fight more.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ours hate having me brush their teeth too. They do like my battery toothbrush better - funny. Hopefully they all grow out of this phase soon. :)
Post a Comment