Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A hiper night!






The other day was sooo busy for us. Lindon schedule for work is 24 hours on and 48 hours off. On his off time he cuts grass (huge around here). Anyway, Lindon had been working so we hadn't seen him for a while and of course we had to go right into the work day with out seeing each other or Lindon seeing little bud. After he got off of his shift he cut grass all day while I was working. Then he had to go to a swift water rescue class @ 4 until like 6:30. (He is so stretched right now...he is taking drivers classes, swift water rescue, fire dept., cutting grass, he plays softball, and family time) After I got off of work at about 5:30 I went to my in-laws house (they pick up little Lindon on days that Lindon is working at the fire dept or days like this one where he couldn't be at the sitters by 5 to get Lindon) to get Lindon. Lindon got out of his class shortly after I got to his parents house so he met me at their house so we could drive one vehicle back into town to go to his softball game at 7:00. That ended around 8:30 (they won) and we headed back home and arrived about 9:15ish. I had to give little Lindon and bath and put him in his crib so he would try to relax and lay down. During that time I had to cut Lindon's hair, clean up, and get ourselves ready for bed. Just as we were about to lay down from a looongggg day little bud piped up and got real hiper. It was so cute that we could hardly knock him down by not participating in all the excitement. So at 11:30 at night we are all running around the house playing chase with the little man. He loves to be chased around. It is so cute. That took up about 30 minutes but it was so much fun. We hadn't had to chance to settle down and enjoy each other all day so that kind of made up for it. The next morning Lindon did NOT want to get up. He is just like me in the morning. Not there. We ended up putting him in the car seat with this pjs still on. Funny little boy. You have to break the schedule and routine sometimes I guess.

No comments: