Thursday, October 9, 2008

Onslow County Fair!

On Tuesday we took Little L to the fair with Grandpa and Grandma Southerland. We were so excited because we knew he would love the lights and animals at least. We saw some ducks, goats, chickens, a momma pig with her babies and rabbits. He liked the animals. Then we thought maybe we would put him on the carroselle. Well, Lindon and I get motion sickness bad so Lindons Mom took him. He loved the horse, but when it got going he was devastated. He was so scared. His face was stretched in fear and his eyes were huge. He was all red. I will admit that face was hilarious but the second time I saw him he was crying hard. I felt so bad. I was helpless. The operator would not stop the ride and I couldn't help but get all emotional myself. My poor baby was not liking the ride and I couldn't do anything. The was the first and last time for a while. We did take him on this dump truck ride that went real slow and was bumpy like a dump truck. I still cant get that sweet little face out of my head thouh. It probably upset me more than him. :o)
I will post some pictures of it. :o(

No comments: