Hey guys,
I have been a little preoccupied this week with GHOSTS! Listen to what happen to me. About a month and a half ago I was home alone (Lindon was on shift) and I was watching The Girls Next Door. I heard banging against the front door. I though that maybe someone was messing around outside. It really freaked me out! I called Lindon and turned out the lights and took off to our bedroom. Freaked out. I didn't think anything about ghosts though. Then a couple of shifts later I heard the banging against the door again. I thought this is crazy and scary. Timidly, I dried to shake the door to see if possibly the door was shaking in its jam. Yeah right, NO! Not the wind, not the door shaking, but thumping on the door. Loud enough to be heard over the TV. Again, I was scared, but still didn't think about Ghosts. Then, a few weeks later I heard what sounded to be footprints or impressions going down the hallway. We have Pergo flooring so you can hear when you walk on the floor it will make a noise as you walk. I can't explain it. That freaked me out and yes I thought about Ghosts that time. I called Lindon and told him that I felt like someone was in the house, but no one except me and Little Lindy were in the house. I was scared. I slept with night lights on for the next few shifts that he was gone. Mind you, all this happens when Lindon is at work. Never when he is home. Then one night I woke up at about 2:30-3:00 in the morning because Lindon was being really restless and crying. So, I picked him up and was walking him around the bedroom singing to him to try to calm him down. Over his cry, I hear girls giggling. Whoa! Scared the life out of me. I tried so hard to get him to quit crying so I could hear them again and more clear, but by the time he stopped I couldn't hear them no more. All these events happened about a month or more ago and there was time in between them so I never linked them together.
Well, yesterday morning I was getting Lindon ready for Mrs. Katie's (day care lady). I showered and he was being really whiny. Real clingy and I thought Oh Lord this is going to be fun cause he needed a bath and the whole shabang. I bathed him in the sink and did not notice anything strange. I say this because I have three pictures hanging diagonally on the wall next to our bar. Nothing looked out of place. After he was bathed and dressed I went back to the kitchen to wash a bottle for him. I looked up to notice that the middle picture of Me, Lindon, and Little Lindy was hanging way crooked. Not just slanted, but for real crooked. That scared me because I know for sure that I had looked at the picture the night before (I had a thought about it) and it was NOT crooked. I thought to myself that is creepy and it had to be a ghost connection. The only picture out of the three and the way it was hanging freaky. Well the hairs on my neck were standing and I was jumpy. I picked up Lindon from the floor cause he was screaming and went to the fridge to fill his bottle with water. I opened up the microwave door to warm the water for a few seconds and as I opened the door and stuck my arm in our cabinet door flung open and half of my recipe books flung out onto the counter. People, that did it for me. I screamed horror bloody murder and began crying hysterically. I was shaking trying to find my phone to call Lindon, he didn't answer. I called my Mom, she didn't answer (her cell) then I called her house and she answers. By the way I sound Little Lindon is dead. It was the most scared I have felt in a very long time. So, I am having my house blessed this Thursday at 7:00. Wish me luck!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
oh my gosh heather! At first I was thinking some girls were playing on you guys by banging on the door and giggling outside or something, but after the books and the crooked picture - geez. Isn't your house new? I always thought hauntings could be only in old houses really. Scary!
Yeah me too, but after doing a little research on the land I found out that our land is all farmland that this family owned in the late 1700s. The owner Eli Cox murdered two or more people and buried them somewhere on his land (which is where all of our houses are built). Crazy huh!
Post a Comment