This morning while I was getting ready for work Lindy was playing in his jumperoo. He was jumping like crazy and talkin up a storm. Having a good ole time. I picked him up to give him a bath, which is normally done the night before, but something told me to wait until morning since he was crabby and tired. Good thing I did! I sat on the edge of the tub to fill his little bath tub and just as I reached down to test the water I noticed a huge glob of poo on my arm. What a pleasant surprise! Remember I was dressed and ready for work. Of course I had to turn to plan B for the days attire,but first I looked at him puzzled trying to piece together what in the world all this was and where else was it covering. I was trying to clean him in the tub and he thinks this is just great. Tub time means spring into action time and play! I gave him some butternut squash for the first time yesterday and I think that may have something to do with it. For the second time Daddy managed to escape the poo! :o)
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
"L-train" for short!
This morning while I was getting ready for work Lindy was playing in his jumperoo. He was jumping like crazy and talkin up a storm. Having a good ole time. I picked him up to give him a bath, which is normally done the night before, but something told me to wait until morning since he was crabby and tired. Good thing I did! I sat on the edge of the tub to fill his little bath tub and just as I reached down to test the water I noticed a huge glob of poo on my arm. What a pleasant surprise! Remember I was dressed and ready for work. Of course I had to turn to plan B for the days attire,but first I looked at him puzzled trying to piece together what in the world all this was and where else was it covering. I was trying to clean him in the tub and he thinks this is just great. Tub time means spring into action time and play! I gave him some butternut squash for the first time yesterday and I think that may have something to do with it. For the second time Daddy managed to escape the poo! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Great job Heather! Thanks for keeping us updated! What a darling!
Post a Comment